An accountants practices on twitter

Sunday, August 2, 2009

this guy might be worth following, he uses many of the tools I do. Linked to the 2020 groups site.

Twitter

You may also be interested in the league/listing of UK accountants and tax people on twitter here.

What do I tweet about?

When I’m out and about I use Twitter as originally intended to provide real time status updates of meetings I’m attending, who with and where. I tend to do this in advance using a service called Tweetlater (although I recently found something else that provides a similar facility so will be trying BrightKit as the interface looks simpler).

I also use Tweetlater to ensure that Twitter gets a link to each of the new posts on my 3 blogs:
- Accountant jokes and fun – just to keep it separate from the next one!;
- Ambitious Accountants – tips and advice, much of it relevant to all professional advisers; and
- TaxBuzz - the Tax Advice Network blog (and this has it’s own twitter account too: @TheTaxBuzz )


blog it